The HyperKewl™ Evaporative Cooling Neck Guard is a great way to keep your cool during a hot bike ride, baseball game, or working in warm conditions!
HyperKewl™ fabric absorbs, stores and releases water within
the multi-layered material. Water is “released” through evaporation, energy
is consumed, and a chilling effect is created. Our HyperKewl™ fabric actually
cools the body exactly the same way the body cools itself through
- Side zipper, with quilted nylon outer, HyperKewl fabric liner
- Water repellant Taslan inner
- Provides 5-10 hours of cooling relief per soaking
- Light, durable and easy to activate
Users can expect the evaporative cooling fabric to provide temperatures
that are 15 - 20 degrees cooler than the ambient temperature, depending
on air flow.
How to Use:
To activate our evaporative cooling products, simply submerge the item
in water for 1-2 minutes allowing the HyperKewl™ fabric to absorb the water.
Gently squeeze out any excess water, wipe dry and the garment is ready to wear.
The garment will remain activated for hours and can be re-hydrated by
following these simple steps.
Evaporative Cooling Benefits:
- Cost-effective personal cooling solution
- Provides extended relief from heat fatigue and heat stress
- Lightweight, durable and non-toxic
- Easy to activate
- Offers hours of cooling relief and protection