The Far-Infrared 3 Person Infrared Sauna Home Sauna is perfect for a small family. The Therasage 3 Person Infrared Sauna Home Sauna is perfect for up to three people who can now enjoy all the sauna benefits in your home work out area, master bath or even in the master bedroom without expensive plumbing, electrical or carpentry work.
The Therasage Far-Infrared Heat Home Sauna is made in the USA and is heads and shoulders above other "home saunas" you might find for less. The Therasage home saunas bring you commercial quality components including the highest quality infrared generating components, all natural USA grown Aspen wood construction which is naturally hypo-allergenic and has no off gassing like the less expensive woods found on most other saunas, plus the upgraded radio and CD player allow you to enjoy your relaxation in style!
The Therasage Far-Infrared Heat Home Sauna also features three large glass panels which prevent the claustrophobic sensation often described in other lower priced home saunas.
This model can be installed into a corner of almost any room - even into a walk-in closet. The sauna comes ready to assemble and is very portable as well. When the the ceramic elements are heated, they emits far-infrared heat that penetrates deep into your body as much as 2 to 3 inches below the skin.Therasage Far-Infrared 3 Person Infrared Sauna Sauna features include:
- Materials - Made from USA grown Aspen wood - 99% non-allergenic and non-toxic
- Warranty - 1 year on Labor and 3 years on Controls and Heaters
- Digital control panels
- Tempered glass window
- Interior reading light
- AM/FM Stereo with CD player
- Bench seating
- Power: 120v, 1900w - the same as a toaster oven!
- Country of Origin - Proudly made in the United States
- Heater Panels - 10 Ceramic Thera-Mitters
- Power Requirement - Plugs into 120v/15/20 amp outlet - no additional electrical or plumbing required
- Set Up - Easy setup in 30-40 minutes
- Air Temperatures - 110° - 140° F – Worldwide patented Stable Heat Technology for constant heat generation (not on/off like the cheap imports)
- FDA Information - FDA Pending 510k Registration
- EMF Radiation - Low levels – thin coiled wires in heaters are twisted causing positive and negative ions to cancel each other out
- Dimensions - 57" W x 52" D x 74" H
- Ships via freight service and comes palletized.
Limited Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty